SC8 to RHEL8 migration "Transaction test error"

Good afternoon,

following Linux migration page, I would like to migrate my CS8 workstation to RHEL8.
I get this error (full description below)

"Error: Transaction test error:
  file /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release from install of redhat-release-666:8.8-0.8.rh8.cern.x86_64 conflicts with file from package containers-common-2:1-51.module_el8+454+d7ef4b8d.x86_64"

I see the section “Troubleshooting a failed migration” at the end of the documentation page, it recommends to remove the package containing this file, would any of you have seen this error and should I do this for this file?

thank you,
Eric

[root@pcitdb21 ~]# dnf remove epel-next-release
Updating Subscription Management repositories.
Unable to read consumer identity

This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use subscription-manager to register.

No match for argument: epel-next-release
No packages marked for removal.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!

[root@pcitdb21 ~]# dnf --repofrompath='tmpcern,https://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/rhel/$releasever/CERN/$basearch/' swap centos-stream-release redhat-release --nogpgcheck
Updating Subscription Management repositories.
Unable to read consumer identity

This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use subscription-manager to register.

Added tmpcern repo from https://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/rhel/$releasever/CERN/$basearch/
Last metadata expiration check: 0:03:21 ago on Mon 28 Aug 2023 04:39:39 PM CEST.
Dependencies resolved.
================================================================================================================================================================================
 Package                                          Architecture                      Version                                            Repository                          Size
================================================================================================================================================================================
Installing:
 redhat-release                                   x86_64                            666:8.8-0.8.rh8.cern                               tmpcern                             35 k
Installing weak dependencies:
 redhat-release-eula                              x86_64                            666:8.8-0.8.rh8.cern                               tmpcern                             20 k
Removing:
 centos-stream-release                            noarch                            666:8.5-3.el8s.cern                                @cern                               25 k

Transaction Summary
Install  2 Packages
Remove   1 Package

Total size: 55 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
[SKIPPED] redhat-release-8.8-0.8.rh8.cern.x86_64.rpm: Already downloaded
[SKIPPED] redhat-release-eula-8.8-0.8.rh8.cern.x86_64.rpm: Already downloaded
Running transaction check
Transaction check succeeded.
Running transaction test
The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful transaction.
You can remove cached packages by executing 'dnf clean packages'.
Error: Transaction test error:
  file /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release from install of redhat-release-666:8.8-0.8.rh8.cern.x86_64 conflicts with file from package containers-common-2:1-51.module_el8+454+d7ef4b8d.x86_64

the Linux migration page I was referring to is Migration - Linux @ CERN (could not include the URL as I am a new user and two links maximum are authorised)