CERN Certificates for influxdb on RPI

As I try to connect to the influxdb instance I get the following warning:

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:1015: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made to host ‘dbod-hgcal-si-clean-room-monitor.cern.ch’. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: Advanced Usage - urllib3 2.0.0.dev0 documentation
warnings.warn(
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/hgsensor/Applications/clean_room_monitor/logger/logger.py”, line 177, in
main()
File “/home/hgsensor/Applications/clean_room_monitor/logger/logger.py”, line 174, in main
run.execute()
File “/home/hgsensor/Applications/clean_room_monitor/logger/logger.py”, line 144, in execute
self.client.write_points(json_data, database=‘hgcal_si_clean_room_monitor’)
File “/home/hgsensor/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/influxdb/client.py”, line 603, in write_points
return self._write_points(points=points,
File “/home/hgsensor/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/influxdb/client.py”, line 681, in _write_points
self.write(
File “/home/hgsensor/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/influxdb/client.py”, line 413, in write
self.request(
File “/home/hgsensor/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/influxdb/client.py”, line 378, in request
raise InfluxDBClientError(err_msg, response.status_code)

And error:
influxdb.exceptions.InfluxDBClientError: 404: {“error”:“database not found: “hgcal_si_clean_room_monitor””}
From this document I assume that they are connected: InfluxDB - Database on demand User Guide
I have downloaded the CERN Certificates and installed them like this:

1. To add:
  2. Copy your CA to dir /usr/local/share/ca-certificates/
  3. Use command: sudo cp foo.crt /usr/local/share/ca-certificates/foo.crt
  4. Update the CA store: sudo update-ca-certificates

I work on Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
But I still get the message.